Other Postings in Excise Module
- At the time of Work Order Receipt entry, if receipt warehouse is excisable, receipt quantity and value will be automatically reflected in "Daily Stock Account" (previously known as RG1 register) register/report.
- At time if Issue to Shop floor, if material is issued from an Excisable warehouse against a Work Order
- Issue quantities will be automatically reflected in CENVAT Part-I report.
- Values of Excisable warehouse and non Capital material's transactions will be reflected in RG23A Part-II report.
- Values of Excisable warehouse and Capital material's transactions will be reflected in RG23C Part-II report.
- If issued item is of 'MK' or 'AS' type, issue quantity and value will be deducted from 'Daily Stock Account'.
- At the time of Open Labor Job Gate Pass issue against Product Structure if (a) Purchase Order's Parent item's Process sheet has 1st operation defined as Out side operation and (b) Child material issue warehouse is Excisable
- Child material issue quantity via Gate Pass Entry will be automatically reflected in CENVAT Input Part-1 report.