Purchase Module of Geotextile Manufacturing ERP
The Purchase module integrates closely with the Material, Planning, Production, Stores and Finance modules for efficient and optimum purchase management. It caters to a wide range of purchase requirements of a manufacturing company.
Key Highlights of Purchase Module ERP Software
- Allows you to select the right vendors by floating purchase inquiries and comparing offers of multiple vendors from various angles
- Maintenance of rate structures to calculate an item’s landed price as per the contained tax slabs.
- Maintenance of width and GSM for each material being procured
- Facility to procure materials in different units of measurement while maintaining the inventory in square metres
- Strong item-vendor relationship to maintain rates, discounts and landed price of an item as per vendor
- Landed price is calculated in foreign currency if the vendor deals in foreign currency
- Item-subcontractor relationship for manufactured items
- Economic Order Quantity, as well as Minimum Order Quantity of an item, can be associated with each vendor and subsequently ordered.
- Separate maintenance of service items along with the facility to make Indent and Purchase Order for service items
- Bill passing for service PO by its quantity and percentage
- Raising of Purchase Order with or without indents
- Facility to raise Import, Regular and Capital type of Purchase Orders
- Facility to raise inter-branch Purchase Orders
- Allows to make amendments in PO/LRC even after authorisation
- Facility to raise PO in currency other than the currency in which the vendor deals in
- Generation of labour indents for made-to-order and made-to-stock practices
- Facility to cancel or short close POs
-Allows supplier order confirmation
-Job-based procurement with dynamic allocation of material in the pipeline