Quality Control & Assurance Module of Spice Manufacturing ERP
The Quality Control module is a powerful tool that takes care of all quality-related functions of an enterprise while staying integrated with the Stores, Material and Production modules. It defines control parameters for items and processes, records quality checks on material received in warehouses from vendors and customers, and keeps a check on the production quality of ongoing Work Orders at shop floors. It maintains a reason for rejections, thereby helping management to assess a particular vendor or process.
Key Highlights of Quality Control & Assurance Module ERP Solutions
- Maintenance of QC parameters for each item
- Three types of QC parameters –
- Linking of item and QC parameter
- Linking of QC parameter, user, and item
- QC process against gate inward