New Horizon - ERP For Discrete Manufacturing
As technology advances by leaps and bounds every day, your business needs can be easily powered by an ERP software that can efficiently cope up with its rapidly changing environment. An ERP software for discrete manufacturing industry is necessary because it helps establish an integrated system for the efficient management of fragmented operations by defining critical processes on-the-go.
The best ERP solution is the one that helps drastically reduce the work required to deliver value for the customers. This effectively channels employee efforts and resources towards increasing the net workflow value at each step of the process.
Why SourcePro New Horizon?
SourcePro New Horizon—the best ERP software for manufacturing industry—is a one-stop ERP solution that automates your business processes. New Horizon helps you achieve maximum efficiency and quicker ROI. In short, your search for the best discrete manufacturing ERP software ends with SourcePro New Horizon.
Features of SourcePro New Horizon
- Quick and easy access to frequently used functions by adding them to ‘Favourites’
- View notifications while working
- User profile maintenance
- Dashboard access to item and advanced search
- Automated report generation based on multiple parameters and filters
- Document attachment facility with almost every data entry form
- Facility to search and change the order of data in grids
- Filter the documents on the basis of their status (Authorised/Unauthorised/Deleted)
- Extensive and detailed help with hyperlinks accessible with a single click
- Context specific Help-according to screen lay-outs of New Horizon
- Hot switchable multilingual user interface
Frequently Asked Questions
Discrete manufacturers produce goods from a bunch of other items, i.e. they assemble multiple parts to create a product. So, you need an ERP that keeps a check on each part, For example, if you are a discrete furniture manufacturer, you need to track wooden planks, fabrics, nuts, bolts, etc. And, a discrete manufacturing ERP ensures that you can track every item down to the last detail, thereby eliminating wastage.
A manufacturing ERP solution focuses on automating and fast-tracking processes related to production. It also helps you in keeping a track of goods manufactured and distributed. Whereas, a generic ERP comes with a range of solutions that can ease daunting operations like accounting, HR, etc.
While choosing an ERP for a discrete manufacturing company, you need to ensure that the vendor offers following features:
- Configurable multilevel Bill of Material
- Process sheet definition
- Inward, In-process and Finished Goods QC
- Integrated Finance
- Integrated processes from BOM definition to tracking actual cost
Also, ensure that the vendor provides you with a complete software training, so your employees can utilize it without facing any navigational challenge.
A Discrete manufacturing organisation produces finished goods in steps. At every step the material may change its shape, size, form and unit of measurement. Tracking the material through its journey from raw material to finished product in terms of quantity and value is daunting if done manually, and is error-prone. A discrete manufacturing ERP solution integrates and streamlines business processes namely CRM, Cash collection, procurement, payment, production, finance, etc.