The Geo-textile Manufacturing Industry has been growing exponentially, building up to a highly competitive environment. With market players fighting for greater customer attention & retention, agile and timely operations gained primary importance in an attempt to fulfil latter’s expectations. In addition, leading companies are focusing on how to introduce upgraded, latest products in the market before anyone else. This is where a Geo-textile ERP Software can help your business.
A fitting ERP software for Geo-textile industry business helps eliminate the transfer delays introduced between processes by smoothening out the internal procedure through enhanced coordination and real-time communication throughout the functions.
An ERP for Geo-textile Industry, designed by expert professionals, can give your business the speed it needs to gain a competitive edge over other market players, while you dedicate maximum efforts to product innovation and customer satisfaction.
Why SourcePro New Horizon ERP?
New Horizon’s seamlessly integrated geo-textile manufacturing ERP Software is designed specifically for the Geo-textile Materials Industry. The software design comes from a diverse tapeline and downstream processing experience, and with an exhaustive understanding of the manufacturing process. That makes it one of the best ERP software for textile industry available.
New Horizon facilitates easy planning and scheduling at every possible level within your enterprise, while helping to alleviate any existing or predicted bottlenecks in the process.
Features of SourcePro New Horizon ERP
- A fully-integrated, intuitive platform, with user-friendly dashboard
- A single database to collect, store and analyze incoming inputs from all departments
- Featured access to frequently used functions under the ‘favourites’ section
- Live notifications from active departments
- Customizable user profile
- Allows defining function-specific filters & parameters to generate automated reports
- Attach documents with data entry forms for detailed/added reference
- Mark documents with ‘Authorised/Unauthorised/Deleted’ for a filtered search
- ‘Search’ allows user to recall specific data
- Facility to change the order of data in grids
- One-click access to detailed help on topics
- Relevant help based on current screen layout
- Easily swappable multilingual user interface